分子式 C18H36O2，白度 74.8%
熔點 90℃，粘度 54 mPa.s
比重 1.02，PH值 6~7
Product Description: This product is made of imported stearic acid, added with food grade dispersant, processed and refined under certain conditions by high temperature and high pressure equipment. The pure product is a milky white slightly shiny solution without any toxicity.
1. It is widely used in making cosmetics, plastic cold resistant plasticizers, release agents, rubber film separators, stabilizers, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerators, waterproof agents, polishing agents, metal soaps, metal mineral flotation agents, softeners, pharmaceuticals and other organic chemicals.
2. It can be used as solvent of oil-soluble pigment, crayon sliding agent, wax paper polishing agent, emulsifier of stearic acid glyceride, etc.
3. Used as lubricant and defoamer in food industry. Nano water-based stearic acid is also the main raw material for making almond honey and milk
4. Nano aqueous stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles and films. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with good lubricity and good light and heat stability. In plastic PVC pipes, stearic acid helps to prevent "coking" during processing. Adding stearic acid in PVC film processing is an effective heat stabilizer and can prevent the discoloration of finished film caused by exposure to sulfide.
5. Nano aqueous stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. It is a vulcanizing active agent widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It can also be used as plasticizer and softener. In the process of producing synthetic rubber as emulsifier, when making foam rubber, it can be used as foaming agent, and can also be used as a release agent for rubber products.
6. Nano water-based stearic acid is used to emulsify two kinds of skin care products: snow cream and cold cream, so as to make it stable and cleanWhite paste. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in cosmetics industry.
Precautions: avoid light and heat
Shelf life: room temperature, 6 months, stored and transported according to the provisions of general chemicals, and stored in a cool and dry place.